Friday, February 24, 2012

BKK Trip part 3

Alright, here's the last post on my BKK Trip...  We started our day 3 at MBK...This is basically a very common mall with departmental stores, optical shops and all the random fashion boutiques....

However, the more interesting place for girls would be the little shopping place that resembles"bugis village"  after you pass this tunnel...

There are more clothes and shoes for young girls... the girls are busy shopping explains why there is no photo...

Oh ya! if you are looking for symbolical T-shirts as souvenirs this would be the place too.... the symbolical red bull t-shirt... the S size is totally kids size but cant really tell in this photo...

"Eat all the thai food in the malls!"

In MBK you will have to purchase cash vouchers like this to buy your food... Monopoly?

Our spread for the day... Miss the fried macaroni!


 They have the best mango and glutinous rice here because there's small crispy oat alike flakes on top of the rice.. boost the aroma and texture... Red ruby is chewy n refreshing as usual..

Before we left the Food court we also bought these vege shaped ang ku kueh taste alike thing...

After meal, there are some stores that sells local delicacies... not sure whats the name... but it looks like love letters with coconut flakes....

and yeah.. the whole purpose of visitng MBK is to buy the local goodies from this shop! It has the widest selection.... Seaweed love letters w pork floss is my Favourite!!! Just in time for CNY!

We decide to go back to Platinum and central world to spend the remaining of our money after we are done with all the souvenirs...

This time we spilt our ways... Sam n Xin goes for the last round of shopping dash..

Wen and I reckon that we had enough shopping and want to sit down and spend the noon people watching...  So we are at Baskin Robbions!!! Been raving abt it since day 1...

 Happy colors!!

 It's simply a bliss to spend your time with a good friend doing nothing...


My new hello kitty Iphone case at only 100 bhat...

I still have an unfinished business... I need a pair of new shoes!!! My vow is to throw aways my pair of shoes there and wear home a new pair!  After walking the streets of BKK I am more determine abt my vow because everyday my shoes bathed with nasty dust and water on the streets...

So we are back at central world to search for my shoes and settled dinner there too... It was really disappointing as they run out of the yummy corn salad this time... However we compensated with papaya salad X2....

After food we decided to go for Harajuku Crepes.... But we are really really full so we decided to share 1...

But it seems like theres a little argument here...

Wen and Xin: Sweet Crepes...

Sam and I : Salty...

Sissor paper stones.... Yeah..They won!




I heard you like Nutella.... " Mother of Nutella?"
 Ok.. Too much 9gag.

At night we walked the night market at pratunam and had our first street food experience... yeah call us coward, i don't care ok...Ppl cannot have weak stomach?


Glutinous fusion corn... Verdict: Prefer normal corns... But I was so hungry I finished it...

Xin's Luggage... thats alot of clothes!!!!

I totally admire the determination of Xin n Sam when it comes to shopping!! Thet came back to hotel at 1am+ and we all slept at ard 3am+ they woke up at 5/6am becuase of the morning market... while Wen and I pigging out....

 But thanks to their effort... We have these!!!!! for breakfast!
 It's Ham&Egg Pie and Corn Pie from Mcdonalds!!!!! We love it sooooo Much! U must try!!!
Spore Mcd, Y u no Ham&Egg Pie????

Checking out....

Reached Airport!

 Safely Home!

I am trying hard to think how i can embeed the 60mins footage Wenna did to my blog... But simply a computer idiot... I'll get her to help soon... I enjoyed my BKK memories!!!

This travel gang has the most steady ppl ever!!! Nv once had and conflict (except the crepe incident) or unhappiness during the trip! The ppl you travel with really makes a difference... Thanks for making my frist BKK a memorable one!!!

Looking forward to Cameron!!!!!"Drink all the Tea!

No comments: